Digital Marketing Manager
Start date: ASAP
Location: 928 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City, Manila (not work from home)
Day and hours: Mondays to Fridays (9AM to 5PM, after Covid will be 9AM to 6PM)
- Great salary
- Generous profit sharing
- HMO, including 2 dependents
- 3-month probationary period
- Our 100% commitment to your learning and development
- A serious focus on work-life balance. Overtime is extremely rare; your nights and weekends are for you, your family, and friends.
- 13th month salary
- 15 vacation days (can carry over 5 unused days to the next year)
- 7 sick days (can cash in 5 unused days)
- SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF
- Casual dress code (jeans and t-shirt)
- A beautiful new building and offices
Mount Fuji Lending, “The lender you can trust,” is an integrity-driven Japanese/Filipino B2B lending company that offers ethical, low-interest, non-collateral commercial loans tailored to the needs of business owners.
Why join us?
- Our number one goal is to develop a strong company culture in which team members feel valued, give input into innovation and company direction, have fun, and can grow personally and professionally with us. If we take care of our team, they will take care of our clients.
- Work without politics, bureaucracy, or hierarchy; you’ll work with a fun and friendly team that supports each other.
- Strong focus on work/life balance (overtime is extremely rare)
Join us, and let’s transform this industry.
- Manage web developer, copywriter, and multimedia developer
- Manage our website
- Manage our Facebook account
- Manage our LinkedIn account
- Manage development of content, emails, newsletters, campaigns, contests, ads
- Manage off-page SEO
- Engage with followers online
- Capture, consolidate, analyze social media platform analytics and determine how to optimize
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging social media Marketing and -Sales trends and technologies.
You need to be someone who:
- Obsesses about finding the perfect solution to solve client and team needs
- Constantly thinks in terms of better, faster, cheaper, and improved team and client outcomes
- Works hand-in-hand with the team to identify and test potential improvements
- Is meticulous in attention to detail and self-organization
Required values, behaviors, and attitude:
- Absolute integrity is the core value requirement of all senior leaders and employees. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. The team is the DNA of our success.
- Strategic thinker. Senior leadership will never assume they are the smartest people in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is; we want to hear your ideas. Kaizen and Six Sigma are in our blood.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
- 5 years in digital marketing
- 2 years managing a digital marketing team
- Experience in the financial industry would be a bonus
- Facebook for business
- LinkedIn for business
- Marketing software:
- Team management
- Must have business-level English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor of Marketing would be great
- Social media software certifications