Frontend PHP Developer
‘Quantum computer coding, but slower.’
You must already live in the Philippines.
Start date: ASAP
Location: 928 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City, Manila (not work from home)
Day and hours: Mondays to Fridays (9:00am to 5:00pm, after Covid will be 9 to 6)
- Competitive salary
- Generous profit sharing
- HMO, including your dependents
- 3-month probationary period
- Our 100% commitment to your learning and development
- A serious focus on work-life balance. Overtime is extremely rare — your nights and weekends are for you, your family, and friends.
- 13th month salary
- 15 vacation days (can carry over 5 unused days to the next year)
- 7 sick days (can cash in 5 unused days)
- SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF
- Business casual
- A beautiful new building and offices
Mount Fuji Lending, “The lender you can trust” is an integrity-driven Japanese/Filipino B2B lending company that offers ethical loans tailored to the exact needs of business owners. We are looking for an outstanding PHP Frontend Developer to join our team and grow rapidly with us.
Tired of not having your ideas listened to? Tired of not growing your knowledge and skills? Tired of a rigid organizational structure? Are you a game changer looking for an amazing challenge?
Do you want to help develop innovations that will transform an entire industry? We are going to build magic.
Why join us?
- Our number one goal is to develop a strong company culture in which team members feel valued, give input into innovation and company direction, have fun, and can grow personally and professionally with us. If we take care of our team, they will take care of our clients.
- Work without politics, bureaucracy, or hierarchy; you’ll work with a fun and friendly team that supports each other.
- Strong focus on work/life balance (overtime is extremely rare)
Join us, and let’s transform this industry.
- Work closely with a Data Scientist (SQL database admin), lending industry expert, and others on an exciting multi-phased Fintech solution.
- Design, develop, integrate, and continuously optimize unique custom solutions.
- Develop reactive website solutions for dynamically updating dashboard and digital forms.
- Stay updated on the newest front-end tools, technologies, and techniques.
You need to be someone who:
- Obsesses about finding the perfect solution to solve client and team needs
- Constantly thinks in terms of better, faster, cheaper, and improved team and client outcomes
- Works hand-in-hand with the team to identify and test potential improvements
- Is meticulous in attention to detail and self-organization
Required values, behaviors, and attitude:
- Absolute integrity is the core value requirement of all senior leaders and employees. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. The team is the DNA of our success.
- Strategic thinker. Senior leadership will never assume they are the smartest people in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is – we want to hear your ideas. Kaizen and Six Sigma are in our blood.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as a front end PHP developer, preferably in the Financial industry
- Experience working in a highly agile, iterative software development process and culture
- PHP (Laravel would be a benefit)
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
- GUI and UX design principles
- Cross-browser, platform, and device operability and optimization
- Testing and debugging
- Must have business-level English (written and spoken)
Bachelor’s degree in computer science would be preferred
If you feel you’d be a strong contributor to a company that has a passionate vision, integrity, and will include its employees in corporate growth strategy, we’d like to hear from you.