Digital Marketing and Sales Funnel Manager
‘Taking leads past the event horizon.’
You must already live in the Philippines.
Start date: ASAP
Location: 928 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City, Manila (not work from home)
Day and hours: Mondays to Fridays (9:00am to 5:00pm, after Covid will be 9 to 6)
- Very competitive salary
- Generous profit sharing
- HMO, including your dependents
- 3-month probationary period
- Our 100% commitment to your learning and development
- A serious focus on work-life balance. Overtime is extremely rare — your nights and weekends are for you, your family, and friends.
- 13th month salary
- 15 vacation days (can carry over 5 unused days to the next year)
- 7 sick days (can cash in 5 unused days)
- SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF
- Business casual
- A beautiful new building and offices
Mount Fuji Lending, “The lender you can trust” is an integrity-driven Japanese/Filipino B2B lending company that offers ethical loans tailored to the exact needs of business owners. We are looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing and Sales Funnel Manager to join our team and grow rapidly with us.
Tired of not having your ideas listened to? Tired of not growing your knowledge and skills? Tired of a rigid organizational structure? Are you a game changer looking for an amazing challenge?
Do you want to help develop innovations that will transform an entire industry? We are going to build magic.
Why join us?
- Our number one goal is to develop a strong company culture in which team members feel valued, give input into innovation and company direction, have fun, and can grow personally and professionally with us. If we take care of our team, they will take care of our clients.
- Work without politics, bureaucracy, or hierarchy; you’ll work with a fun and friendly team that supports each other.
- Strong focus on work/life balance (overtime is extremely rare)
Join us, and let’s transform this industry.
- Set up, integrate, manage, and optimize marketing and sales software for our funnel.
- Export, build, and present reports to senior leadership with suggestions on how to improve funnel performance.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging social media Marketing and Sales trends and technologies.
You need to be someone who:
- Obsesses about finding the perfect solution to solve client and team needs
- Constantly thinks in terms of better, faster, cheaper, and improved team and client outcomes
- Works hand-in-hand with the team to identify and test potential improvements
- Is meticulous in attention to detail and self-organization
Required values, behaviors, and attitude:
- Absolute integrity is the core value requirement of all senior leaders and employees. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. The team is the DNA of our success.
- Strategic thinker. Senior leadership will never assume they are the smartest people in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is – we want to hear your ideas. Kaizen and Six Sigma are in our blood.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
- 5 years setting up, integrating, managing, and optimizing marketing and sales funnels
- Experience in the financial industry would be a bonus
- Mastery of marketing and sales funnel software:
- Process mapping across the marketing and sales software stack
- API development would be a great bonus, but not required
- Must have business-level English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor of Marketing would be great
- Software certifications e.g. Salesforce, Keap (Infusionsoft), etc.
If you feel you’d be a strong contributor to a company that has a passionate vision, integrity, and will include its employees in corporate growth strategy, we’d like to hear from you.