Client Relationship Manager
‘KYC and buckets of KFC’
You must already live in the Philippines.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 928 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City, Manila (not work from home)
Day and Hours: Mondays to Fridays (9AM to 5PM, after Covid will be 9AM to 6PM)
- Competitive salary
- Generous profit sharing
- HMO, including your dependents
- 3-month probationary period
- Company cell phone
- Our 100% commitment to your learning and development
- A serious focus on work-life balance. Overtime is extremely rare — your nights and weekends are for you, your family, and friends.
- 15 vacation days (can carry over 5 unused days to the next year)
- 7 sick days (can cash in 5 unused days)
- SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF
- Business casual
- A beautiful new building and offices
Mount Fuji Lending, “The lender you can trust,” is an integrity-driven Japanese/Filipino B2B lending company that offers ethical, low-interest, non-collateral commercial loans tailored to the needs of business owners.
Tired of not having your ideas listened to? Tired of not growing your knowledge and skills? Tired of a rigid organizational structure? Are you a game changer looking for an amazing challenge?
Do you want to help develop innovations that will transform an entire industry? We are going to build magic.
Why join us?
- Our number one goal is to develop a strong company culture in which team members feel valued, give input into innovation and company direction, have fun, and can grow personally and professionally with us. If we take care of our team, they will take care of our clients.
- Work without politics, bureaucracy, or hierarchy; you’ll work with a fun and friendly team that supports each other.
- Strong focus on work/life balance (overtime is extremely rare)
Join us, and let’s transform this industry.
Vision for this position:
We want you to ensure that our clients see Mount Fuji Lending as offering the industry’s best client experience throughout the loan lifecycle and for years afterwards.
- Gather and review documentary requirements to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Conduct due diligence and credit and background checks to minimize credit risk.
- Regularly meet with clients through ocular visits as part of due diligence (transport service available).
- Prepare credit proposals and perform initial credit evaluation and profitability & cash flow analyses to assess future income versus risks, and to ensure that the quality of these proposals are in accordance with the unique needs of the client and at the same time compliant with credit policies.
- Present accounts in the Loan Review Committee and facilitate post-approval release and documentation.
- Safeguard the interest of the institution by monitoring the performance and quality of our loan portfolio.
- Grow and deepen relationships with clients, ensuring good understanding of their business needs, and become their trusted advisers.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, promotions, industry updates, movements, and practices of other financing institutions.
- Onboard, train, coach, mentor, supervise Client Relationship Officers.
You need to be someone who:
- Proactively implements strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high quality service at all times
- Obsesses about finding the perfect solution to solve client and team needs
- Constantly thinks in terms of better, faster, cheaper, and improved team and client outcomes
- Works hand-in-hand with the team to identify and test potential improvements
- Is meticulous in attention to detail and self-organization
Required values, behaviors, and attitude:
- Absolute integrity is the core value requirement of all senior leaders and employees. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. The team is the DNA of our success.
- Strategic thinker. Senior leadership will never assume they are the smartest people in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is; we want to hear your ideas. Kaizen and Six Sigma are in our blood.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
Min. 5 years in the same capacity (Account Officer / Relationship Manager) in the Banking/Finance industry, including 2 years of people management experience
- Strong relationship-building and business development skills
- Good credit evaluation and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace
- Mature disposition and professionalism
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related field
If you feel you’d be a strong contributor to a company that has a passionate vision, integrity, and will include its employees in corporate growth strategy, we’d like to hear from you.