Working at Mount Fuji Lending
“The lender you can trust”
Miks (Managing Director) and Gene (VP)
Tired of not feeling like you have a career purpose? Not growing your knowledge and skills? Not having your ideas listened to? In a rigid organizational structure? Too much evening and weekend work? Are you a game changer looking for an amazing challenge?
Work with a noble purpose:
At Mount Fuji Lending, we’re on a mission to transform the lending industry. We are an integrity-driven Japanese/Filipino B2B lending company that offers ethical loans tailored to the exact needs of business owners. We don’t focus on sales quotas; we focus on long-term client relationships by spending the time required to get to know our clients on a personal level and provide the funds needed to protect their cash flow and ensure their business thrives.
Build magic with a fun team:
Our second mission is to make Mount Fuji Lending a top 10 employer in the Philippines by offering a fun, non-hierarchical working environment free of politics and bureaucracy, and in which everyone is expected to share innovative ideas.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous profit sharing
- HMO, including your dependents
- Our 100% commitment to your learning and development
- A serious focus on work-life balance. Overtime is extremely rare — your nights and weekends are for you, your family, and friends.
- 13th month salary
- 15 vacation days (can carry over 5 unused days to the next year)
- 7 sick days (can cash in 5 unused days)
- SSS, Philhealth, and HDMF
- Business casual (see our photo above)
- A beautiful new building and offices
Join us, and let’s transform this industry.
Afraid of working in an office with actual people? We got you covered. To ensure safety in the workplace, our company adheres to IATF public health standards e.g. appropriately-spaced desks, acrylic barriers, daily temperature checks, and alcohol (not the type that makes you a better dancer).